Closed 2017 Swaps:
Closed 2016 Swap:
- ATC or Artist Trading Cards measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- You must use a sturdy base, such as matt board, chipboard, cardboard, etc.
- Dimensional and dangling bits are allowed.
- This is a 3 for 3 swap, you make 3 and you will receive 3 in return.
- You may make 3 of the same or 3 different ATCs.
- Any medium is welcome, fabric, paper, paint, ink, altered art, etc., unless the theme of the swap dictates otherwise.
- Your ATCs must fit the theme of the swap.
- Always, Always, Always do your best work, everything you send in should be something you would be happy to receive.
- Remember to sign, date, and include contact info on the back of your ATCs.
- You must include $3.50 for return postage. Cash only, no checks will be accepted.
- International swappers are welcome, you must allow extra mailing time. I will email you after the swap returns are packed, I will provide my Paypal account info and the amount due.
- ATCs must be postmarked by the due date, life gets in the way for all of us, but these swaps are often holiday related and it is so important that they arrive on time.
- Mail your 3 ATCs, a return address label and $3.50 cash to: Kimberly Laws; 5 Fountain View Drive E; Jackson, NJ 08527
- I reserve the right to return any ATCs that do not meet the criteria stated above.
- Please let me know if you need to drop out for any reason. Swapping is fun, it should never add stress to your life. Just drop me an email: KimberlyLaws@optimum.net
- It would be great if you let me know when you mail your ATCs, I will update the swapper list on my right sidebar as info comes in.